Handpicked 2: 5 Fascinating Places and Events in Mexico City is the graphic journal of the journey in Mexico written from the perspective of Jeep Kongdechakul, from the fascinating local handcraft market and superstition goods to the famous Day of the Death festival (Die de Los Metros).
The wonderful experience in Mexico is portrayed through Jeep kongdechakul’s fourteen pages of illustrations with spacial AR technology pop-up pages with an English version included.
Don’t forget to get your hands on The Hands-Picked 2 and explore the unique experience through the reading.
- Hardcover with Bright Yellow Leathak Cloth and Metallic Print
- Bright pink ribbon for display function
- 14 pages of 240 gam. Toccata paper with 4-Color process printing. 5 pop-up pages with a triple layering technique.
- QR code included for both interactive AR animation and English translations version.
- Limited mini decorative paper flag inspired by Mexican craftsmanship with Jeep Jeep’s design not sold separately.
Physical Info: 23.5 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm | Hardcover